Two men electrocuted while trimming trees in Brazil - Warning: Graphic Content
Loading the player ...
Play flash full screen
Saturday, September 29, 2012
This happened after,a machete, used to trim the trees touched the power line. When the other friend tried to help the victim he touched the live wire as well.
Report Adult / Inappropriate For Children
Post a file in response
The best videos of all time
Car falls and crashes
CCTV - A man died during the storm
Passover Delights Ad
Woman in the car falls from the fourth floor parking lot
Real-Life Pac Man Terrorizes People
Don't Let 'Em Touch
Assad Troops Beat and Torture Defector to Death (Hasakah,Syria)